NUM manufactures and sells CNC’s, servomotors and servodrives for machine tools rotary cutting tool software with custom-built, high-end solutions. NUM provides product support and integration services to OEM machine tool builders in manufacturing like energy and transportation.
NUM Corporation is currently seeking a full-time Sales Engineer to join us in the Naperville, IL office. The sales engineer will focus primarily on securing new OEM customers, to grow revenue and increase market share.
- Networking, prospecting, qualifying, selling, closing and maintaining existing and new customers.
- Evaluate sales inquiries to determine the best technical and commercial solution for the customer’s application.
- Analyze RFP’s and work with Application Engineers and R&D to meet all production requirements and generate a sales proposal with a quotation.
- Negotiate and close contracts of sale.
- Periodically participate at trade shows.
- Competitive analysis
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering (ME), Electrical Engineering (EE), Mechanical Engineering Technology (MET), Electrical Engineering Technology (EET), Industrial Engineering (IE); relevant technical degree with 3+ years of proven work experience; or 5+ years of related machine control component sales experience with precision automation technology and/or the machining processes in the manufacturing industry.
- General and hands on knowledge of CNC machine tool mechanical, electrical, software and operations a plus.
- Highly motivated, self-starting, effective collaborator with limited supervision.
- Experience with specifying or sizing spindle and servo motor systems helpful.
- Normal office environment with visits and exposure to shop environment. Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Teams.
- 30% to 60% travel. This position manages a large geographic territory with overnight travel.
- US citizen
Please send resumes to hr.us(at)num.com
603 East Diehl Road, Suite 115
Naperville, IL 60563 (US)
Phone: +1 630 505 77 22
Download the job description as PDF319502