CH-50052015 - License fee, multi-user extension
- For one more network license (client).
- The also needed NUMROTO multi-user server is automatically included, as soon as there are at least two network licenses (clients) at one location.
- This option is a good idea if you have a number of NUMROTOplus workstations (machine or programming station) working with the same set of data. When using this option, you also must make sure that all integrated NUMROTOplus stations have the same version of the application.
- The following multi-user operation data are stored in a central location:
- Tool data
- Wheel specifications
- Machine data
- Setting data
CH-50052550 - Data interface
- Tool and wheel data import and export.
- Determination of compensation values possible. List of possible compensation values on demand.
- A typical application is the connection of a measuring machine.
CH-50052310 - Wheel profile determination
- Wheel profile determination based on a given flute profile (DXF-format or text file with polygon points).
- - Simple milling cutters item no. CH-50052350
- Simple drills / step drills item no. CH-50052370
- Form cutters item no. CH-50052150
- This option is machine independent and therefore, only necessary once per each location (plant).
CH-50052745 - NUMROTO-Draw - Location license
- With this add on option it is possible to upgrade one or more already existing NUMROTO-Draw machine license, so that NUMROTO-Draw can be used on all machines at the same location. The quantity of numbers of NUMROTO-Draw machines licenses in one location is unlimited.
- This option demands item no. CH-50052740 (NUMROTO-Draw) on minimum one machine.